Worst way to die...

Aenivae_Ikeda

O-K.

I'm a little worried this thread is going to start giving potential members or merely anyone doing a Google search concerning SWR a bad impression of the site. I hate to say it, but perhaps we should shy away from the gruesome and grizzly and perhaps steer towards the "silly."

Just a concern from your friendly neighborhood moderator. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh*

What are you, our father? :wink: Just kidding with you, SOCL...

How about being forced to be one the fellows Lucas bounced his ideas for the prequals off of? *Shudders*

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

or how about havig to be the translator for the Gungans?.. :lol: that would definately lead to my death... even if self induced...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Or nearly burning to death whilst trying to scramble up ash-ridden with a terribly ugly gold mechanical arm that freaks the hell out of your girlfriend just after yelling "I hate you" at your best friend and surrogate father without really meaning it, then surviving with just enough skin intact to stay alive long enough so a crazy, withered old man who can do back flips comes picks you up with his white-clad clone soldiers to then take you to a hospital where the doctors are all robots and everything is extremely dark and, despite technological advances, they apparently lack any way of giving you pain medicine to at least numb the pain as they tear off pieces of cloth that have fused to what remains of your skin, screaming for bacta, yet they apply none and force you to live the rest of your days in a black tin can that makes your voice sound like Barry White, yet you can't sing and the air is recycled, and every time you have to go the bathroom you have to excuse yourself for an hour because it takes so long to take off the damn thing to then be electrocuted to death by the same crazy old man who saved you from certain death at the hands of molten lava and have your son strike the final punch by pulling off your mask so you can't breath, all because you told him to in a fit of sarcasm about taking off your helmet so you can see him with your own eyes.

I would hate to die like that.

Or nearly burning to death whilst trying to scramble up ash-ridden with a terribly ugly gold mechanical arm that freaks the hell out of your girlfriend just after yelling "I hate you" at your best friend and surrogate father without really meaning it, then surviving with just enough skin intact to stay alive long enough so a crazy, withered old man who can do back flips comes picks you up with his white-clad clone soldiers to then take you to a hospital where the doctors are all robots and everything is extremely dark and, despite technological advances, they apparently lack any way of giving you pain medicine to at least numb the pain as they tear off pieces of cloth that have fused to what remains of your skin, screaming for bacta, yet they apply none and force you to live the rest of your days in a black tin can that makes your voice sound like Barry White, yet you can't sing and the air is recycled, and every time you have to go the bathroom you have to excuse yourself for an hour because it takes so long to take off the damn thing to then be electrocuted to death by the same crazy old man who saved you from certain death at the hands of molten lava and have your son strike the final punch by pulling off your mask so you can't breath, all because you told him to in a fit of sarcasm about taking off your helmet so you can see him with your own eyes.

I would hate to die like that.

Wait, when did Tex come into episode three? :twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Wait, when did Tex come into episode three?:twisted:
:?::?

Oh...the old man bit... :roll:

Honestly, SOCL, I'm embarassed to have not caught on until the 'saved you from molten lava' bit.

I need to watch the movies again.

:lol: No worries, PI. It took me a moment to get back on the actual plot from the bathroom bit. :lol:

Another really bad way to die is to be stuck in Tennessee for the rest of your life. Thank, God, I no longer live there for surely I would have suffered that sort of death. The damn place has a bloody cold hand and quite the grip! 8O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 15 years later...