Darth_Rob

6000!!!!

I did it guys! :D

Congrats Mad! :D I was looking the the "6000 Post" thread ... like before

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I just want to point out that this officially makes Mad the biggest spammer. He has a year and one month on me in terms of joining date, and twice my post count, plus about another thousand. 8O

Congrats, Mad. You are the biggest spammer!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

six ... thous ... and ... posts 8O

Holly meatballs batman! We have a spammer! 8O:wink::roll::P

Congrats Mad :D

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I'm with Tex on this one Mad... wheres the 6000th post thread.... again?.. hehe

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Wow, what a great excuse to spam. :lol:

I remember when I reached 1000... That was quite sometime ago. All this was nothing but farmland, far as the eye could see. There wasn't any of this fancy Internet Explorer 7--heck, there wasn't even IE6 back then! All you whipper-snappers wouldn't remember that because you've got your new-fangled, fancy iPod and iTunes, now. Back in those days, we actually had to go out and buy our music on things called Compact Disks, or as we used to call them, CDs.

-Scathane

-Trejiuvanat

-mask

-Jahled

-wormie

-dude21

-Igor

-etc

Not enough of the old folk left around... :(

... Back in those days, we actually had to go out and buy our music on things called Compact Disks, or as we used to call them, CDs.

-Scathane

-Trejiuvanat

-mask

-Jahled

-wormie

-dude21

-Igor

-etc

:lol: That's funny SOCL. Back in my day they were paper rolls (not the kind you smoke) with punch outs for player pianos, then hollow vinyl drums for phonographs, then came along LP's (vinyl records); the great jump in technology was 8-track! and then eventually cassette tapes. CD's were like futuristic ... man 8)

J's around quite often compared to the others. I've seen The Mask logged in occasionally (not necessarily posting though), but Scath and Trej have faded away. Wormie popped up awhile back, but seems to be gone again :?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

... Back in those days, we actually had to go out and buy our music on things called Compact Disks, or as we used to call them, CDs.

-Scathane

-Trejiuvanat

-mask

-Jahled

-wormie

-dude21

-Igor

-etc

:lol: That's funny SOCL. Back in my day they were paper rolls (not the kind you smoke) with punch outs for player pianos, then hollow vinyl drums for phonographs, then came along LP's (vinyl records); the great jump in technology was 8-track! and then eventually cassette tapes. CD's were like futuristic ... man 8)

J's around quite often compared to the others. I've seen The Mask logged in occasionally (not necessarily posting though), but Scath and Trej have faded away. Wormie popped up awhile back, but seems to be gone again :?

What's this? Nothing about having to hire a band if you wanted music? Nothing about how the music sucked because musical instruments at the time consisted of people banging on rocks? What kind of crotchety-old-geezer are you, Tex? :P I'm sorry, but we now have no choice but to declare you "Semi-modern." :lol::wink:

12/14/07

What's this? Nothing about having to hire a band if you wanted music? Nothing about how the music sucked because musical instruments at the time consisted of people banging on rocks? What kind of crotchety-old-geezer are you, Tex? :P I'm sorry, but we now have no choice but to declare you "Semi-modern." :lol::wink:

:oops:Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry:

Dang you Tofu, and your futuristic logic! :P

:lol:

Wow, what a great excuse to spam. :lol:

I remember when I reached 1000... That was quite sometime ago. All this was nothing but farmland, far as the eye could see. There wasn't any of this fancy Internet Explorer 7--heck, there wasn't even IE6 back then! All you whipper-snappers wouldn't remember that because you've got your new-fangled, fancy iPod and iTunes, now. Back in those days, we actually had to go out and buy our music on things called Compact Disks, or as we used to call them, CDs.

-Scathane

-Trejiuvanat

-mask

-Jahled

-wormie

-dude21

-Igor

-etc

What are these CD's that you speak of?

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

:oops:Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry:

Dang you Tofu, and your futuristic logic! :P

:lol:

Well the "Nnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!" prooves that you're taking it like a... I was going to say a man, but now that I think about it, your taking it like a whiny farm boy. :twisted:

12/14/07

Well the "Nnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!" prooves that you're taking it like a... I was going to say a man, but now that I think about it, your taking it like a whiny farm boy. :twisted:

That's cowboy (not farmboy) :lol: And Mr. Cowboy to you :P

hmm.. i thought maybe he took it more like an immaculately conceived slave boy who turned to the dark side only to save his wife, but actually ended up killing her himself and lost not only his arm but also his legs and is now enslaved yet once more by a black suit and robotics which limit his mobility and force abilities unexplainably yet still remains the most powerful force user besides the emperor..... *WHEW!*

meh... screw it.. we know what im talking about

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

hmm.. i thought maybe he took it more like an immaculately conceived slave boy who turned to the dark side only to save his wife, but actually ended up killing her himself and lost not only his arm but also his legs and is now enslaved yet once more by a black suit and robotics which limit his mobility and force abilities unexplainably yet still remains the most powerful force user besides the emperor..... *WHEW!*

meh... screw it.. we know what im talking about

Oh my gosh... JH, I believe that is the longest sustained text you have ever written in a conversation-style post that didn't contain any elipses! I'm so proud of you, man!

12/14/07

Neither can I.

Congrats to Rob and Mad.

And with that I shall go back to lurking until after my finals are done. Bis dann, my friends.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"