Heroes

Darth_Rob

Watched all of the first series and none of the second series.

Was far better than any of that Lost rubbish, but still not great.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you are of course entitled to your completely WRONG opinion! :lol:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Only?

You mean apart from the directionless, poorly acted tripe? I mean, does it not just come across to you as a novel series that did rather well because it was all a bit mysterious, and now it seems like they're making it up as they go along.

It's worse than GL!

Today the second season of BSG is starting on german TV for the first time. That´s the only tv series in which really keeps me interested at the moment, apart from everything Star Trek related of course. :)
Who cares at all?! :roll:

Today the second season of BSG is starting on german TV for the first time. That´s the only tv series in which really keeps me interested at the moment, apart from everything Star Trek related of course. :)

8O

Blaspemer!!!

:lol:]

• 9 months later...

I hearby resurrect this thread in the name of how awesome the season premier was tonight!!!

I missed the show, and the two-hour season premier was absolutely awesome and stunning.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

One of the things I liked most about Suresh was that he didn't have any powers and was simply enthusiastic about knowledge. Most of his character has always been very human so it was a bit of a let-down to see him with powers. Even if he ends up losing them, it wasn't fun to see him so detached from his usual self.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I agree with you AI. In the first two seasons, he never had this desire to be like the others, with powers. He was happy and content doing what he thought was right.

But now, he is a changed man. I guess its sort of a lust for power. He has seen what everyone else does, and I given the opportunity, he did what he had to in order to gain powers also. These powers have totally changed him, physically and mentally, and nothing good will come of it, Im sure.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png