Dion Wins.

PsychoInfiltrator

I find the fact that this guy's folks were cruel enough to name a guy "Stephane," even if it does have a little accent mark to make the two names sound slightly differant.

I really have nothing to contribute, not being a Canadian, I just wanted to point that out for anyone who happens through here...

That, and to welcome Psych back. You pop back in, what, once every four months or so? :wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Every week or two, actually. I check to see on the progress of Reloaded, adn to see if there are any especially interesting new threads.

Of course, I subscribe to all the threads I psot on, so I visit when they get comments, too.

(Psst: that's a really quick way to get me to come and visit.)

Oh, and Stephane is a French name. Its pronounced 'Steffan,' btw.

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

I'm somewhat relieved that Dion won. Ignatieff... well, there was something about him. He just didn't seem trustworthy to me. I always had the impression that he wasn't being honest (or as honest as politicians are) or that he wasn't genuine. He also looked creepy :lol:.

I have yet to find a Prime Minister from Quebec (surprisingly) that hasn't been good at what he was elected to do. Sure there was the sponsorship scandal, but I mean.. come one, it was only $30 million! That's a lot to one man, but to the Government?? (yes, it's STILL wrong... but worse thing have been done).

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Woo Watergate scandals. :roll: Still, whilst two wrongs don't make a write, one lesser wrong doesn't make an acceptable.

Steffan? That's no fun! I wanted to make fun a Frenchman for being girly! :P

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I have yet to find a Prime Minister from Quebec (surprisingly) that hasn't been good at what he was elected to do. Sure there was the sponsorship scandal, but I mean.. come one, it was only $30 million! That's a lot to one man, but to the Government?? (yes, it's STILL wrong... but worse thing have been done).

That was the cost of the inquiry, not the scandal, but Chretien was a good PM anyway. His speech at the Convention was amazing, IMO.

Steffan? That's no fun! I wanted to make fun a Frenchman for being girly!

Well, you'll have to find a different target.

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

That was the cost of the inquiry, not the scandal...

Indeed it was. The actual number was closer to $100 million.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.