Gift Ideas

Lord_La_forge

Alrigth then. As always, I have no idea, what my parents/brother/girlfriend should get from me for Christmas.

You guys already bought all the goods? It's getting very, I see my faith, buying everything on the last few days.

HAHA! I bought that album for my godmother Mad!

@LLF- Hmmm...My gf is lucky this year. I got her tickets to see a broadway show down in NYC. She loves those musicals. I bought my parents a gift certificate to a restaurant back home. And I bought my dad a rubber mallet, to replace the one I broke over the summer installing a badmitton net :oops: . As for my sister, each year we each get the other one the new Simpsons DVD season. For some reason, those Fox morons wait until the week right before Christmas to release it. Yar!

Edited by Darth_Rob

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Wow, everyone else actually has ideas. I think I'm going to buy my mum and dad an iPod. As for my two sisters I don't know. TofuSr. is 'above(/below) the law' and downloads any movies or TV series or music that she wants, so that sort of thing is out of the question.

My other sister... I just have no idea what to get for her, either.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

HAHA! I bought that album for my godmother Mad!

@LLF- Hmmm...My gf is lucky this year. I got her tickets to see a broadway show down in NYC. She loves those musicals. I bought my parents a gift certificate to a restaurant back home. And I bought my dad a rubber mallet, to replace the one I broke over the summer installing a badmitton net :oops: . As for my sister, each year we each get the other one the new Simpsons DVD season. For some reason, those Fox morons wait until the week right before Christmas to release it. Yar!

Pretty good ideas there. A certificate is nice.

I got my Dad a new Ryobi 12 volt cordless drill.. he actually asked for that.. but for my mom i really dont know yet. My brother got Splinter Cell Double Agent for the Xbox 360 from me.. and as for my girlfriend... not sure what shes getting yet.. lol..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

i was thinking diamond earrings because she has never owned nice jewelry like that... but.. i want something more meaningful i think..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

We bought a pepper grinder. You just turn it upsidedown and the little motor grinds tons of it. Unfortunately it takes AAA Battaries so we took it back. :roll:

This would have been great for my cousin who can't ever seem to eat enough pepper.

(Me: Would you like some food with your pepper?)

Well JH, depending on the seriousness of your relationship, may I suggest a promise ring? Its not an engagement ring, but it's sorta like saying "i promise to propose to you one day. until then take this cheaper ring to keep you content". I got one for my gf last year because we're serious enough to get engaged, but I dont wanna pop the question until we're both done with school. But the promise ring is a nice choice if she's a keeper. Plus she'll probably go nuts over it.

My Website

Build her a cake or something...

Made with love, tenderness, wood, nails, and paint from Home Depot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I just love that term "Build her a cake" :lol::lol:

Women like jewlery. Guys see something blow up. Guys like it when things go boom.

Women see something sparkle up. Women like it when things go shiny.

That's my logic. :wink:

12/14/07

Wow. Never thoguht I'd see logic and DarthTofu referred to in the same post, without a bolded negative.

Anyway... hmmmmm... I'll probably be buying books for people... (low budget, two Chapters gift certificates.)

My entire Christmas list is music CDs... (Hmmm... think I'll add C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity to that list...)

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

Build her a cake or something...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I just love that term "Build her a cake" :lol::lol:

Words from the allmighty and wise Pedro.

*Goes crazy* gahhhh I hate the movie!!!! Its so.. so... stupid! :P

"The Chimaera is at your command, Admiral."

—Captain Gilad Pellaeon

Are you kidding me?! That movie was hilarious! I have never laughed so hard for so long in the theatre since the South Park movie came out many years ago. I saw it at least 3 times in the theatre, and made sure I snagged it the day it got released. Best movie ever!

My Website

Are you kidding me?! That movie was hilarious! I have never laughed so hard for so long in the theatre since the South Park movie came out many years ago. I saw it at least 3 times in the theatre, and made sure I snagged it the day it got released. Best movie ever!

Horrible movie. Two or three good jokes in it do not make up for the complete lack of plot or decent commedy. That was the worst-spent time of my life since I got kicked in the nuts by a donkey.... No, actually the movie hurt more, come to think of it...

12/14/07

But lack of plot was what made the movie so great. It was just a bunch of stuff happening. Oh, and I'm glad to hear there will be no threat of Tofu Jrs. in the future...

My Website

Well JH, depending on the seriousness of your relationship, may I suggest a promise ring?

Already went there for her B-day. So thats out.. but a good suggestion none the less. She wants an 80 GB IPod.. except she doesnt have near that much music.. so she just wants it to brag.. and thats why im not getting it for her... im not down with that.... anyways.. well thanx for the ideas all :) Still figuring some out.. once i figure it out.. maybe ill let you guys know.. hehe

But lack of plot was what made the movie so great. It was just a bunch of stuff happening. Oh, and I'm glad to hear there will be no threat of Tofu Jrs. in the future...

Wore a cup. Still hurt like a bitch and left a ring around... Right, new subject time!

Erm, I'm personally asking for the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

12/14/07