Quebecois: A Nation Within Canada

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

One thing I learned while I was in Highschool was that an appalling number of my fellow students had no idea what the basic principles were that our nation is founded upon.

That extends to adults as well. Us Canadians understand the American nation better than our own. :x

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

... I think the biggest qualm most people I have talked to have with the idea of Quebec becoming its own country (not what has happened, but what the referendum was about) is that they don't want to be part of Canada, but they want to share the Canadian economy....

Hence my original.. less.. offensive statement of..

It's like a teenage son/daughter wanting to become independent from their parents rule, move out, but still get their allowance. Screw that.

I really think that this is what makes their request/protest so ridiculous... but.. thats me.. obviously the people of Quebec dont find it all that ridiculous.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg