Music!!!

Marius2

I would like to know what music genres you guys like,

I like many different Genres but I mainly like Classic Metal (Metallica, Iron Maiden, ACDC etc.), Indie (Barbs, Kasabian, Coldplay etc), Dance Music mainly Trance and Techno, Jazz, Reggae and Classical (especially beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Mozart)

R.I.P Daur lost in the great SWRebellion shake up of '06'

"no one will remeber you"

Alec Guinness would of kicked Ewan McGregor's arse, if he was still Obi Wan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitth listens to a little bit of country... I listen to a little bit of rock 'n roll... I sincerely doubt that anyone on this forum likes the Ozmans.

I personally am I Sum41 junkie. I also like Iron Maiden, Greenday, Linkin' Park, well, pretty much any rock, actually. I have a deep, passionate hatred for country, though.

*Rocks back and forth* The country music... Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP! *Continues rocking*

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

As a former disc jockey I like a wide variety of music even early rap - not the crap thats out now though ( rap). You learn to play what you and the playlist likes lol. Mostly I like classic rock and older metal. - Grand Moff Conway

I like pretty much anything with the work metal in it :wink:

But, I'm also partial to some classical, and a variety of techno/electronica (or whatever the hell it's called these days :roll: ) music - to a very limited extent.

And, I'll second what BS said - but add R 'n B to it :x

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I listen to a little of everything (but really not much R'n'B and Rap). I am mainly into House, Trance, Techno and a little Hardcore.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Classical music, some rock (I'm picky about bands though), indi rock (a band called The Spades especially), one or two country songs. Really the only thing I can't stand is rap.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I'm not really seeing much of a difference here people. We all seem to avoid rap. We all seem to like rock. A number of us like classical and techno as well. (I do fall into those last two as well, just to a very limited extent.) How about a little variety people. :wink:

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

My music collection is pretty varied.

Beautiful South, George Benson, Blur, Bon Jovi, Phil Colloins, The Corrs, Europe, Jimi Hendrix, Kenny G, Iron Maiden, Lightning Seeds, Lighthouse family, Oasis, Queen, Prodigy, Manic Street Preachers, Rage Against the Machine, Sepultra, Count Basie, Art Tatum, REM, Santana, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Simply Red, U2, The Verve.

Rap and Country get on my nerves.

I'm down with almost anything really... and my girl has gotten me to be a little more tolerant with country.. although i would never listen to it on my own... most rap sucks.. but i like some rap from certain artists.. The Ying Yang Twins.. Eminem.. 'Lil Jon.. then i like some hard core metal stuff like Nile, Lamb of God, Otep.. and some in between stuff like System of a Down, NIN, Tool.. i like way to many bands to name them individually... but basically I'm down with anything.. except i hate gospel music.. and mostly i hate R and B too.... Classic Rock is pretty cool.. anyone know who Tricky is?.. hes not very known in the U.S. except for one song.. Excess.. its in so many movies now.. but he was in The Fifth Element.. (he was Zorg's right hand guy 'til he blew him up).. his music is pretty good too. what would he be classified as?..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

My music collection is pretty varied.

Beautiful South, George Benson, Blur, Bon Jovi, Phil Colloins, The Corrs, Europe, Jimi Hendrix, Kenny G, Iron Maiden, Lightning Seeds, Lighthouse family, Oasis, Queen, Prodigy, Manic Street Preachers, Rage Against the Machine, Sepultra, Count Basie, Art Tatum, REM, Santana, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Simply Red, U2, The Verve. quote]

8O Man that is truly varied!!! The Corrs AND RATM? That's some combination!

@Mad: strange german music? could we have an example (I have heard my share of german music :wink: "Neun und neunzig luftballon..." love you Nena :P )

Edited by The_Dane
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

Oh, I meant to ask.. has anyone ever heard of Dir En Grey? they were at the family values tour when i went... lemme tell you .. i felt very out of place there.. being as old as i am.. if anyone can shed any light on them.. that would be nice... and why oh why kids were waving white cloths to one song? Edited by JediHunter

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

it might help if i understood german.. hehe.. but maybe its a good thing i dont judging by the sound of it.. hehe Edited by JediHunter

I don't want to go to that bar... but yeah you're right I could picture that too..

Actually I had such an experience when I was on a weekend trip to Lübeck. A very VERY drunk transvestite began hitting on one of my mates... he came over and sat on his leg, called him eine slimer... hehe... and started to sing something like that....

that was kind of scary

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

I've got Rammstein, die Prinzen, Trio, Kuhn, and Herbert Gröenmeyer on my computer. How do I get the Umlaut?

EDIT: "ö" inserted thanks to GAT's help.

Edited by Mitth_raw_nuruodo

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

For which letter. I only know for "o". If you hold Alt and press 0246 on your num pad you'll get "ö"

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.