The Undead Have Risen!!

JediHunter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What's with all these lightning-blackened zombies?"

"I dunno... Do you mean the ones with all the blaster wounds on them?"

"Nah, I'm talking about the ones that were sliced and diced with lightsabers..."

"Huh. And here I thought you were over by the ones that were apparently choked to death with equal pressure from all angles..."

"What?"

"FORCE CHOKED, YOU DUMBASS!"

... And that's why I refuse to join Urban Dead...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I know of 3 people in the SWRebel clan so far.

Myself, Mitth, and tacoJoemeru. Note if you're going to use multiple characters no more than 2 can be used as part of the clan. Normal multi-account rules apply after that. (Dont have 2 characters in the same area if you can help it.)

I know 2 of us are in the Pitneybank area taking cover in Giddings Mall. What I like to think of as an 'Uber Safe' zone. :)

(I keep an Alt at Caiger if you need help in that area.)

• 5 months later...

Yet another Topic Revive BUMP.

I'm trying to see if anyone else joined Urban Dead all those months ago.

http://www.urbandead.com

I started back into the game for a few minutes at a time when I started posting NSO stories. I've only now just started to realise what sort of disasters have befallen in-game when I stopped playing.

Caiger Mall, once the most powerful Human Stronghold has fallen (Now repetedly) and remains in Zombie hands. If possible it is my intention to go with as many SWRebel people as possible and establish a a safehouse near the Mall. With that under control we can attract more survivors back to the area with the intention of Retaking the Mall.