Uh oh!

DarthTofu

Well, folks, Mitth's spamming, er, posting, has almost paid off. True, about 1/4 to 1/3 of his posts are him BEAKing people, or calling them stupid, but they still count toward his 1,000th post. He has about thirty or forty posts left before he makes it to 1,000. So I'll hurry up and say it: Congrats, Mitth. Now nobody post for a really, really long time so that Mitth has to wait for an eternity before he can achieve 1,000 posts :twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I would have a nervous breakdown and cry. Then I'd stop crying and go lift weights. After that I'd come back here and play games.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I would have a nervous breakdown and cry. Then I'd stop crying and go lift weights. After that I'd come back here and play games.
Sounds like my life...

...except for the weights.

...and the lifting.

...and the stop crying.

...and the coming back here to play games.

...and the lack of alcohol.

Well, folks, Mitth's spamming, er, posting
Here at SWR, we make no distinction between the two. How do you think Scath, Trej, and I got where we are today? Through meaningful discussion?

:lol::lol::lol:

Of course not!

:lol:

Through the use of fingers to type pointless entries and posts. Holding discussions on stupid topics such as rank structure or why the Battle of Endor should have realistically been an Imperial victory. And coining stupid terms and phrases such as "BEAK Imperium", "the Dork Side", and "Padadweeb", and acronyms such as "TGGMW" for "The Good Guys Must Win".

So remember, unlike other forums where you are locked down by administrators and...

:lol:

...rules, we here at SWR pride ourselves on our total free speech and a love for nothing particularly important.

...oh, hi Evaders.

...No, no, I was just talking to the guys.

...No, no spamming here.

...Wait, what's that you got there.

...Um, no, I wasn't--is that a vacuum cleaner?

...wait, wait, wait, hold on, I can explai--AHHHHHH!!!!!

I now feel I should specify. When I said 'here', I meant my dorm room. I check the forum before I go anywhere else on the internet or start playing games.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
I do the same thing... Most often I check these forums before going to work as well as after returning from work... :D If it weren't for the job, I would be on these forums all day... :D

When I wake up, before I leave for breakfast/class, between classes, after class, before dinner, after dinner, right before bed. I also check periodically during the day (between the times mentioned previously).

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Sheesh, Mitth, not even I check it that much! I check it maybe 3-4 times a day! Once in drafting, and once or twice at home... Weekends more so because I have no life. And did anyone else notice that Mitth has posted every other post on this thread?

12/14/07

Hey, I just realized that Snake joined the day before my birthday! 8O Eh, you haven't been spamming, man... You're aloud to have a low post count. Then you're like GAT and GMC who get congradulated when they reach 2,000 because it took so long...

12/14/07

Only 12 more to go. I don't post everytime I check, I just look. And if the rest of you would just post a little more often I wouldn't end up with everyother post. :wink:

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Only 12 more to go. I don't post everytime I check, I just look. And if the rest of you would just post a little more often I wouldn't end up with everyother post. :wink:

You mean every other post and every time, Mitth? There's a space! HAH! BEAKED! :lol::lol::lol::wink: Its part of your initiation into the 1,000 club... We all act like jackasses toward you.

12/14/07

Yeah I'm always on here but I never really have anything to say in the real world so why would it be different here.....lol...... well i did turn nineteen today so Yeah.... now i dont have to borrow anyones ID to get into the bars... Sweet.... oh yeah congrats Mitth

- But it was so artfully done..,

I don't typically have a lot to say in person. I talk a lot over IM's. More so than I do here even, and that is saying a LOT!

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"