You may have seen it before, but...

Master_Xan

My older sister works with 'retarded'/'special' kids. Its her job, so I've gotten to know a few of them. Some of the nicest, sweetest kids you'll ever meet. Add in my younger sister, who works at a nursing home, and I've met some... well, for lack of a better way to put it, I've met some pretty retarded people. I don't have anything against them, the picture wasn't made by me (found it on another forum). It should be taken in jest only.

As someone who has argued profusely online, I think I can say that it's pretty accurate. At least, when I step back and think about it, I feel pretty retarded. :roll:

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

Sort of like that song "Special Olympics"... We can all preach about how wrong it is, but either way you still feel a small part of you that says "That's rather funny". I don't think it's meant to diss retarded people so much as it is to insult those who get into internet arguments.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
As someone who has argued profusely online, I think I can say that it's pretty accurate. At least, when I step back and think about it, I feel pretty retarded. :roll:
I have argued online quite a bit as well but I never have that... Maybe it has someting to do with your online arguments... :roll:

I think it isn't funny either... Moreover, the guy/gal who made this picture can be considered retarded him/herself, since s/he obviously doesn't understand the meaning of the word internet... :roll:

Yep, I do. And now don't you just feel retarded? :wink:

Personally, I think a few of you guys should lighten up a bit. If the day comes when I can't make fun of myself and another group at the same time, then you'd better just shoot me and get it over with before mobs start to form outside my house.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

*Assassin personality takes over. Pulls out sniper rifle, aims and fires. Serial killer personality, acting as spotter, announces that it's a hit.* We got Xan.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

That poster is uspposed to be funny. Ha-ha funny. It is designed to make you laugh. If you can't laugh at it, you people take things way to seriously.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Ah I see, arguing on the internet is being retarted? As opposed to arguing in real life, which always ends in some dumbass saying the equivalent of "What bitch, you wanna fight, damn!"... Arguing on the internet retains a small degree of intelligence whereas arguing in real life just results in wanting to gauge one's eyes out...
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Does anyone else find it ironic that we're arguing on the internet about this picture?

Actually, up untill what you stated above, no one is arguing, simply stating their views on the original post. :roll:

:?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Ah I see, arguing on the internet is being retarted? As opposed to arguing in real life, which always ends in some dumbass saying the equivalent of "What bitch, you wanna fight, damn!"... Arguing on the internet retains a small degree of intelligence whereas arguing in real life just results in wanting to gauge one's eyes out...

I don't know who you argue w/ but mine very rarely end up that way.

BTW: Post #850! I just made Admiral!

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
Personally, I think a few of you guys should lighten up a bit. If the day comes when I can't make fun of myself and another group at the same time, then you'd better just shoot me and get it over with before mobs start to form outside my house.

That poster is uspposed to be funny. Ha-ha funny. It is designed to make you laugh. If you can't laugh at it, you people take things way to seriously.
Sure... make fun of the retard... Real cool guys, real cool... :roll::(

Guest Scathane
I give up on you guys.

I thought it was funny without being offensive. So its not my fault if you find it offensive.

What's this?! :? You choose to post something and when some community members disagree with what you've posted, you just say "Okay, screw you all, it's your own fault that you take offense..."

Come again?! :shock::x:?