Anyone ever feel alone?

carrieofthewest

Alone?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Alone?

• Yes
    • Me? NEVER
    • Sometimes

[soft_insane_voice]I feel alone sometimes... Then I talk to my shadow. He comforts me. He doesn't make fun of me... They like me in my own little world... Yes they do. I'm king... My universe revolves around me and nobody else...[/soft_insane_voice]

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Maybe someday I won't be a nerdy hermit living in my basement, only emerging to work so I can pay for a steady supply of toilet paper. When that day comes, perhaps I'll be capable of feeling alone... as it is, I'm alone so much I don't even notice.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

I'm alone all the time, and I don't like it. What makes it better is coming here and talking to you people. :D
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Everyone feels alone sometimes. it is part of life.

Myself, on the other hand, I am never alone. If I ever find myself alone, I always have myself to talk to.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

The voices in my head never give me a chance to be alone. That is why i will randomly scream out for quiet, even when there isn't anyone making noise around me. It kind of freaks people out sometimes.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

You need to see someone 'bout your problem dude.

Called a joke, Carrie. I do feel alone quite a bit, primarily because all of my old friends eventually became jocks and sort of, well, grew more and more... jockish and apart. So now my friends are primarily upperclassmen, meaning that my senior year will likely be hell (I'm a Freshmen right now). Ah, well, eventually I might have hand-eye coordination...

Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Are you out of school early today CofW?
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Since this si my last year of that school, I get an even longer summer break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Graduating to Middle School, eh? Okay, one thing that you need to know about middle school when you talk to seventh or eight graders: Everything is a sexual innuendo. Everything. It doesn't matter if you say "I'm going to go to the store after schoo," that's a sexual innuendo. There's no getting arround it.

12/14/07

I hated middle school, for that reason. Since I don't watch much TV, no rated R movies, and am not a friend of dirty jokes, I was one of but a few middle schoolers who didn't think everything was a sexual innuendo, and worse, didn't get them at all anyway. Kids would just bust up laughing when I said things, leaving me looking around all confused...

Yeah... The word "ball" just plain can't be used- doesn't matter if you're talking about gum balls, even... No way to get around it... Great, now this will be everyone remembering Middle School and what a waking hell it was for them!

12/14/07

Not just middle school. Grades 7-10 were terrible for me, and then 11 was bad because I moved and was in a new, drastically different school. 6th grade was my best year! But then I'm a little abnormal, didn't like high school much (or at all) so don't listen to me and try to guess what it'll be like for you.