girls come here!

carrieofthewest

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say they're all dating me, but we all know that would be so far from the truth as to not even be funny. More likely they all ran away as soon as I joined up, as I haven't seen much in the way of women folk around. Rumors on the wind... kinda like Nessy. :wink:

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

I keep them all chained to my bedroom wall, right next to my posters of Hannibal Lector and Britney Spears.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

So that's why my serial killer personality has been gone so long. You've got him trapped in a poster hanging on your wall! I want him back BS! I may need him this coming week.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I distrust people with the title of "Doctor". I also refuse to take the drugs they tell me to. I don't need some drug company to get me through my day. I distrust them more than doctors.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

There's always the poor man's home remedy ... burn them out ... wet fingers and an electric socket 8O
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Actually I don't get sick more than once per year. I just try to eat right (this doesn't always work out...) and get proper excersize. Doctors are pawns of the drug companies. (I know I'm exaggerating...not all doctors are, but many of them are, at least here in the States...)

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Where are you from Mitth? I've yet to actually meet a doctor who is such a pawn. You hear about them in the news, but I haven't met any yet. And considering my mom was a nurse for years and is now teaching at a medical college, I've known quite a few doctors in my limited time.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

I have a very long streak of over generalizing. I often can't stop it. The fact that the pshrink I went to tried to put me on 3 different meds didn't help any. I don't trust the things so I laughed in her face and tore the prescription in half in front of her and never saw her again.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Never a good idea to insult doctors... And you called it SPD, I assumed that was the name for it. I've tried Tex's method of feeling better- it actually worked for a common cold once 8O

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away