Those silly artists...

Guest Scathane

Some people have too much time on their hands, IMO. I don't want to start another argueement so I am leaving my opinion and stating that THIS IS AN OPINION ONLY! It in no way/shape/form gives justification for anyone to start a debate over how people spend their time. I spend mine here. That artist spent his painting something that you need a magnifying glass to see. To each his/her own...

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I second that 'wow indeed!'

I'm waiting for HerrGeneral to post that money/time is being wasted on projects like this.

:D:twisted:

U R all stoopid! Y U Wate U time on dum stuff like this S****?!? U R all so dum it R hurting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JUST KIDDING! :lol: I'll do my best not to spark anything like that again. Besides, this is art- art doesn't have to be cost effective- it just has to look pretty. And I find that to be an insane display of skill. Hats off to these fine gentlebeings.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

no one else thinks that panda is cute? I wonder what it would look like if that guy drew a kowawa...

Ummm.... Errrr..... Do you mean Kuala?

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

no one else thinks that panda is cute? I wonder what it would look like if that guy drew a kowawa...

Ummm.... Errrr..... Do you mean Kuala?

No, she means Koala..

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDnAgAXYG1*2eXE1fixmtkSYtZ0dbNW9RDHLKXimkN1IQ7Ssedmyd*XWWJVfaV2*31noHa!zEZEwg4zLFG9EjcDt8ga55zXym*gMAqcKo0UgBCI37e2TA/fluffy_koalas.gif

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif