What pet fo you have?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What pet fo you have?

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Bunny
    • Fish or Dead Fish
    • Bird
    • Sanke, Salameander, Gecko, Lizard, etc....

I 'have' a cat. He's a bit mischievous and plots to rule the world. I awake most mornings to find him staring at me obviously annoyed I haven't risen with the sun. He does highly annoying things like sit on the phone when i'm speaking to someone.

Bunnies sound more mellow! :)

Speaking of stupid cats...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I have a plethora of dead hamsters. Our garden is a graveyard. A very lush graveyard. Hamsters apparently make great fertilizer. Remind me to tell you all how they died some day.

Edited when I returned home for proper spelling. Ye gods, I had some terrible BEAKing invites in that post!

Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I have a plethora of dead hampsters. Our garden is a graveyard. A very lush graveyard. Hampsters apparently make great ferterlizer (Sp?) Remind me to tell you all how they died some day.

we have had 5 dead hamsters. our garden is a graveyard too. we've buried two bunnies(one mine, one wild but killed by a wolf), five ham-hams, and a bunch of fish. One of the hamsters was a new-born baby, but Lily didn't like hi, so she killed him. the rabbit's name of the one thta was mine was roxy. the hamster's names were:brownie. snugglebottom, lily, wolf, and little baby joe

The Bunny Princess

I had a pet terantula once. I moved, and the new roomates made me get rid of him though. Although, my friends rat seemed happy to have a different meal for once.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

*psst* Your avatar exceeds this site's rules....

Use this as a link, for the time being...

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WQCJAn0cSzq2DwXIAumkrVcsT85lP92sdv1Bt513cfVa8Pf3GdjqOvTdvAjhAhAvo72dQuwFhPGC8KfhdSlnhqlHOiw17vbw1Un6R7r6kRKl8H4MI9S*6hgONzWGQjTq78808nWyr2Q/nethdwarfWCR_Thumper_U80_med.jpg

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Okay, my turn:

1 leopard gecko, "Cubone"

1 central American Banded gecko "Vyers"

1 Emperor Scorpion "Noodle"

3 Corn Snakes "Flonne", "Sevitt", and "Egg"

1 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake "Lamington"

1 Green Iguana (almost 12 years old) "Iggy"

2 dogs "Lucky" and "Munchie"

2 Cats "Pretty" and "Boo"

1 Rabbit "Chip"

1 Chinchilla "Korby"

1 Turtle "Angry Turtle"

2 Firebelly toads "Floppy" and "Polonius"

I had a python, but it suffered mortal injuries and I had to euthanize it :cry: . Rest in peace, Normande.

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

That has caused a lot of havoc among SWR's members. Thus far I have been fortunate enough NOT to have met it.
8O

--stares with bugged-out eyes at Mitth, looks around frantically, then slowly, slowly back away--

Mitth: "SOCL, what's wrong?"

SOCL: 8O "Never met...it?" 8O

--SOCL continues to back away in sheer fear, then turns and breaks into an all-out sprint...--

Doom, doom, doom, doom...