Not a lightsaber...

Guest Scathane

lol... So... effing... addicting! I had to uninstal it to finally free up some memory- the whole PC runs a good five times faster, now 8O:lol: Still, this blues thing is addicting! Okay, not too addicting, but still... Plus I now have homework to do. :x But I shall post my new section of the Zoot Wars before the week is out (I hope)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Strange... given I can still hear the music from another window, and keep getting the urge to press another button, it must be good... :)
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Not bad but i don't find it excessively addictive.

Doubt it's designed to be so dude...

A few things i've come across of late which might momentarily amuse you for a moment or two:

Darth Vader sounds archive Yes! You to can freak out everyone you work with by playing random Darth Vader quotes from the movies from your work station at full volume and then suddenly walking out the office door with this fun database of sounds.

A five minute-ish video of some of his stand up, that is two good for words. How to do religion, be utterly hilarious, and not actually offend anyone in the process. Brilliant.

Falling Bush An exceedingly strange 'game'/'activity' where you get to manipulate George Bush around a screen of blobs. Mellow and a bit wierd. One thing I liked about this was it was something about GB that wasn't political or offensive, given George Bush baiting is getting a bit boring.

Silly Walks generator! Monty Python inspired sillyness. I think I posted it around here, but i'm not sure. For those of you a bit younger than some of us pensioners on the site, Monty Python were the outfit who gave us such gems as 'Life of Brian' and 'MP and the Holy Grail,' bits of which have gone down in comedy folklore.

This is a a video-clip from the Holy Grail involving a vicious rabbit...

The ministry of silly walks...

EDIT: Replaced innocent looking bloody Spanish MP video.. fiends...

Edited by Jahled
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I haven't read that one...Do you have a link or the name of the thread?
Actually, no. :( It was a long time ago...I think from before the most recent time I went MIA, meaning sometime in the middle of last year...or maybe even before then?... :|