Those crazy Engineers ...

DarthTex

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I'm concerned at the speed that plane was put together.

Seriously, excellent linkage! Do you know there's an Apachee helicopter on sale on Ebay at the moment? 8O I'll try and find a link.... wanders off...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

How much is that in CSA money? (CSA = Confederate States of America)

My questions would be:

Who was the previous owner and what is the damage from the previous mission?

Does it come with armaments? If so, live or dummy? If not, why not?

What does "civilian configuration" mean? Stripped down?

What OEM equipment has been removed?

Will you provide delivery?

:?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Mitth wrote:

The CSA lost, Tex. They no longer have their own money.

:evil:

Well sh!t, I guess that means I don't have to buy TP for quite awhile then. :( and :D

Thx Mitth. I try my best. :D

Mitth wrote:

The CSA lost, Tex. They no longer have their own money.

:evil:

Well sh!t, I guess that means I don't have to buy TP for quite awhile then. :( and :D

Sheesh, and here I was thinking that Texas still belonged to the Mexicans way back during the Civil War :? Maybe I should have payed attention in class last year... At any rate, how much is that in Florida dollars (I actually have one of those really ancient Florida dollars, believe it or not)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Excellent find Tex :)

I kind of agree with Jahled though, maybe they're doing it too quick. Granted we didn't see everything going on, but there didn't seem to be much in the form of quality control and testing with exception of the guy in the pilot's seat (first vid - yet to watch second) testing the hydrolics :?

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

You can look at this one of two ways. 1. There were a LOT of parts of the construction process left out. 2. If you don't trust the process, don't fly w/ an airline that uses Airbus planes.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
You can look at this one of two ways. 1. There were a LOT of parts of the construction process left out. 2. If you don't trust the process, don't fly w/ an airline that uses Airbus planes.
This isn't some evil scheme to thwart Airbus in favor of Boeing, is it?

I'm looking at it as option 1. Those vids don't show us the whole process and the planes are completely safe. I hold no preference either way.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 6 months later...

*blows off dust* i miss this thread... and all the posts we had lost.. but im trying not to dwell.. so.. through the magic of Google caching (haha) i am reposting one that Tex put in here to revive this thread on May 3, 2006

Scientists gain insight into invisibility through a complex superlens

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

*blows off dust* i miss this thread... and all the posts we had lost.. but im trying not to dwell.. so.. through the magic of Google caching (haha) i am reposting one that Tex put in here to revive this thread on May 3, 2006

Scientists gain insight into invisibility through a complex superlens

Hey! Quit stealing my posts, or should I say my "old" posts you young whipper-snapper :evil::?:P:wink:

not quite stealing.. i gave you the credit :P ... plus.. i was hoping since it was this post the revived the thread almost five months ago now.. it would revive it once more... maybe? .. eh? :D anyone got any news on CERN?... (i believe thats the correct acronym..)

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg