George Lucas' Neck: The Musical

Jahled

*Note to self: Avoid randoslap at all costs.*

Agreeing...with...Mitth... THE AGONY! *Pours acid on self and runs around in circles as head is eaten away*

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Poor fool. He should've used lye water. I've found that 2 quarts of water mixed w/ 944g of lye will leave some nice burns. So, to Tofu I say, mix 5 gallons of water with 40Kg of lye. Then pour that over your head. You should then be cured of ever having to agree w/ me again.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Poor fool. He should've used lye water. I've found that 2 quarts of water mixed w/ 944g of lye will leave some nice burns. So, to Tofu I say, mix 5 gallons of water with 40Kg of lye. Then pour that over your head. You should then be cured of ever having to agree w/ me again.

*Pauses in running around screaming* I'm using hydrochloric acid. You'd really think it would have done the job by now. Perhaps petroleum jelly and a match is the way to go...

12/14/07

Very weird find J.

I actually couldn't finnish watching this one, for my stomarch muscles were tightening with to much pain... Mask might have to translate it. :lol:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Omg... freaking out because the computer wouldn't start up fast enoungh? :roll: I had to stop watching it.

I mean, it's one thing if you're waiting for Final Fantasy XI to install, that'll wreck anybody... but the start up?

( I think the ytmnd's been posted before... by me. :wink: )

I was wondering how long it would take people to mock Lucas' bulging neck. Well done.

I also found this funny.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Must be a Candian thing :wink: I thought that was a pretty funny vid- I've never seen it before. Was the guy who came in and pwned them all a real fellow in a costume or was he CG :?:

12/14/07

I was fortunate enough to stumble across *EDITED*... at 1:30 in the morning. Certainly not the best special effects, but it kept me amused for four minutes. Edited by Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Hmm, there are some disturbing key words to the right... I've decided to remove it until I can find an... erm, cleaner copy.