Folding at home

bobandrubert

http://folding.stanford.edu/

Well most of you already know aobut this but what it does is it sends you protiens and your computer does something to them. Anyway the point is when you aren't using the comp or just browzing the web run this and help science.

When you get it it will ask for a team number. Put 49744 for the swr team.

I realize that this is a .edu address, but are you positive that its ligit? You're letting somebody else onto your computer- not a risk I'm gonna take, B&R, though I could always ask a certain Stanford student I know if this is an actual project...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

...though I could always ask a certain Stanford student I know if this is an actual project...

Ask him and let us know Tofu.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

My comp is still new and I don't trust people. If Tofu's friend knows something about and says it's safe I'll start asking around.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
I think the address is ligit... Nevertheless, you should ask Stanford questions about digital privacy before participating, imho...

...though I could always ask a certain Stanford student I know if this is an actual project...

Ask him and let us know Tofu.

Her, actually. My sister (AKA Tofu Sr.) Goes to Stanford. She's a Freshmen there...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away