Randomness

One of my favorite things to do is walk around a public place shouting random thoughts and words. I decided to carry that over to the forum. If you are going to respond to someone else's randomness, please post a bit of your own.

I like beans.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorite things to do is walk around a public place shouting random thoughts and words.

Ok. :?

You need therapy.

No J. That's not a random thought. Please try again. You too Underdog. You are both right though...the voices in my head are screaming for revenge...Revenge on those who would think to insult me, and revenge on Scath for the Care Bear incident.

Pizza and Crackers, YAY!!!

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

No J. That's not a random thought. Please try again.

Well actually it was. It entered my head at random after reading your new topic... :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

he needs lots of therapy. remember ive seen him in person. I was even stupid enough to hand him a high powered rifle one day while standing next to him. scary

you may have seen him in person... he lives just down the hall from me... and if you think HE'S BAD... you dont know me... and you dont have to hand me a weapon... ive got my own

*pulls out crossbow*

well does that mean I need therapy!?!... cause I am the one who is friends with both of them...

No offense intended, but I think you most likely needed therapy before you met me. :D:wink::twisted:

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

well does that mean I need therapy!?!... cause I am the one who is friends with both of them...

No offense intended, but I think you most likely needed therapy before you met me. :D:wink::twisted:

LMAO!!! It's probably true... so we all need therapy... that's just great!

It stands to reason that if we were all to lock hands and jump on the continent of wuzuwushu then the resulting impact would blow up the sun!
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

but i need the most cause i know mitth, evo, and idebatethat... plus i know myself and anyone who knows me and considers me friend needs therapy too...

You have my extreme pity... Honestly, you do...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

It stands to reason that if we were all to lock hands and jump on the continent of wuzuwushu then the resulting impact would blow up the sun!

Speaking of reason, to divert this spam-friendly thread from getting out of hand completely; speaking of suns, but check this out:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060308_black_hole.html

EDIT: I guess this clever little animal call humaniti is figuring things out besides blasting each other to bits.

Edited by Jahled

Speaking of reason, to divert this spam-friendly thread from getting out of hand completely; speaking of suns, but check this out:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060308_black_hole.html

Shit thats freaking awesome!... The popular theory of the formation of mass is the Quantum Vacuum correct?

Edited by Aenivae_Ikeda
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Interesting facts about black holes:

The power output of a black hole is so great, that if you could harness the energy of one second, it could power all of New York City for ten years.

Black holes die slow, painfull deaths. The more energy the put out, the smaller they get. The smaller they get, teh more energy they output. They are the only known 'suicidal' celestial objects.

The event horizon of a balck holes is not the 'abandon all hope ye who enter here' that is popular belief. An object can orbit forever within the event horizon if it can acehive a perfect orbit, but it cannot get further away.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

They are fascinating to try and comprehend. The current science-book floating round my bed discusses the possibility of black holes no bigger than an atom, but it would require pressures only in the few first moments of the big-bang to create them.

There was a fascinating article in the New Scientist 11th Feb that discusses the possibility of life within blackholes. Enter the Void by Paul Wesson. I tried to find an open link, but I think you have to pay for it. Well worth checking out.

Interesting black hole stuff... Is it true that supposedly there's a "White hole" somewhere in the universe from which black hole material is expelled (IE one for each black hole)? I'm pretty sure its a comic-book-style-myth, but I'm not certain...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Interesting black hole stuff... Is it true that supposedly there's a "White hole" somewhere in the universe from which black hole material is expelled (IE one for each black hole)? I'm pretty sure its a comic-book-style-myth, but I'm not certain...

Some people would call that 'God' Tofu.