The Great Stories of the Dynamic Duo Evo and Mitth

Evo

For those who don't know... Mitth and I love to mess with peoples minds. Following are some of the great stories that we have... and feel free to add your own. It would be great to hear what others have done. (evil laugh) :twisted::twisted:

A great time was at the East Town mall in Madison WI. In the middle of the mall there are these tall bar chairs... I grabbed one and sat down... waiting for the right person to walk by... Then this "soccer mom" type walked by... I thought this is going to be great... as soon as she pass, I hopped the chair 3 feet toward her... when she turned around I stopped and also turned around... She started walking again… And I hopped the chair again...this went on for a good 3-4 more times... I had almost everyone watching... When she finally caught me... she broke down laughing. I just returned to the starting position and waited for another victim.

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorites is walking around w/ a 2048 C tuning fork. That is one that rings uber high-pitched. I'll walk around w/ ti ringing just to see how many strange and/or dirty looks I can get. What's real fun is if you can hide the fork then you strike it and start looking around as if you were trying to find the source of that blasted ringing is coming from. I strongly caution all NOT to do this if you cannot keep a straight face. If you start to smile everyone who's paying attention will know it is you and you will get yelled at. HS students: your teachers will go nuts and your classmates reactions will likely be priceless. College students: do this in the hallways and lecture halls. Watch for people's reactions. Everyone else, well, just enjoy. Movie theaters are fun places to do this in.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Another great idea that is some fun is go to wal-mart, buy a pack of cards. Then go to the furniture section grab a table and some chairs, set them up and start playing... you will get some weird looks from shoppers... and when you do... ask them if they would like to join. You have to buy the pack of cards while you are there... this way you will have a receipt for them if any of the employees ask about them.

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Another great idea that is some fun is go to wal-mart, buy a pack of cards. Then go to the furniture section grab a table and some chairs, set them up and start playing... you will get some weird looks from shoppers... and when you do... ask them if they would like to join. You have to buy the pack of cards while you are there... this way you will have a receipt for them if any of the employees ask about them.

That was a fun night when we did that at Shop-Ko. Tell them about throwing the bouncy balls off the roof in 5th grade. You tell it better, otherwise I would.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

HA HA HA HA :D:D:D that was great fun... Ok Our middle school was getting rebuilt... so on the last few days before the old section was torn down... our teacher let us go on the roof of the building... While we were up there recess was going on for the 7th graders... we were in 5th grade at the time... We had two of those bouncy balls with the rough edges... the ones that you have no idea where they will bounce next... and Mitth said "bet you can't hit the kick ball runner with it"... OH YEAH... I smoked the kid... it sent him head over heels... I turned to Mitth and told him to hit the pitcher... Which he did without a problem...you know he had a headache the next day... But the best part of this is that our teacher came over to us and asked and i quote "Do you have anymore of those? I want to throw one."

:lol:

Sounds to me like I'd get along just fine with you two. Here's a fun one to do, works well for April Fool's day. Get some tape that matches the color of your sink's sprayer. For mine, that's black electrical tape. Anyway, tape the button down so that when somebody turns the sink on, it will spray. Position it so the tape is hard to see, and so that the sprayer is pointed at the most likely place they will be standing. I did this and got my dad just before he went to work at around 5:30AM one morning. He ended up having to change, being late for work... but best of all, a few weeks later he admitted it was a good prank!

Another fun one is to start talking to yourself in public places. Usually it takes people a minute to figure out there's nobody there, but when they do you get some really great looks. Also fun is to wander around a mall making a weird noise. I got bored waiting for my sisters to finish shopping in one of the Salt Lake City malls. The result was my wandering around, quacking at people. This was before the Aflac duck, but I'd imagine that if you ran around sayijng "Aflac!" you'd get some good responces as well.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

You going to BYU after your mission Xan? If you are I'm gonna have to head out to Provo and meet you and go screw w/ peoples' heads. My older brother should be going there at the time so I'll have another good excuse to head out that way.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Very Nice ones.

Here are a few of my stories.

-Gang up with a few mates (6-7) and go at recess to somewhere where there is alot of people but no much space. Say the school cafeteria.

-Choose a vicitme. It has to be someone you.

-Walk up to them forming a half circle around them.

-Proceed to sing Happy Birthday to them on top note!

What was great when we did this at my school was that most of the people in the room proceeded join in and the poor girl we were singing to was getting wished happy birthday by everybody in the school who knew her. Now that was great.

If you like being noticied I suggest you pick up a few didgeridoos, walk over to a mall and play as a group. We got quite a few looks for that.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

While everything you guys do is fun and harmless I create smoke bombs that cover entire city blocks, and then have wars in them... I tried making a handheld flamthrower once but I couldn't get the fuel-emitter to work properly... Potassium Nitrate is fun, anyone know what I'm talking about there?
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

@AI: I prefer the can of ether & a butane lighter :wink:

This happened one winter. A group of us (6-7) were at a friend's apartment and went out to get a bite (it was at night). We were in two vehicles. On the way back (the vehicle I was in) stopped at a corner store for snacks. We knew the others would get back to the apartment complex first (but we had the keys to the apartment), and they would try to pull something. So among our snacks, was a can of ether and a lighter. When we got back to the apartment, everything was quiet ... too quiet. The other guys then popped up behind the buildings & cars throwing snowballs at us (and they had quite the supply). We joined in and had a huge snowball fight in front of the buildings. We were making quite the ruckus and there were quite a few people watching through their windows. That's when my buddy had enough, and pulled out the can of ether & lighter. PHHEEEEWWWWW!!!! About a 4 meter (~12 foot) tongue of flame comes shooting out into the cold dark night air lighting up the entire area. My friends (who started the snowball fight) were totally caught off guard, dropped everything and ran for their lives. He shot off a couple of more fireballs for grins. Everybody watching from the buildings had eyes the size of baseballs; then all the blinds snapped shut, the curtains closed, and shutters slammed shut. We died laughing our asses off at everyone's reactions :lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

This one happend last summer... My friend Justin and I took our friends Kellie and Liz to castle rock.. which is basicly a big ass bluff that we like to free climb... once you get to the top there is about a 300 foot drop off one side... but about 6 feet down this is a 7 foot ledge before the long drop... I told the girls that I was sick of everything then ran full speed toward this drop off... jumping off and landing on the 7 foot ledge... then quickly ran around the ledge so when they looked over they thought that I fell all the way... they fliped out on Justin... who had no idea what was going on... I had them going for about 15 min.

This one happend last summer... My friend Justin and I took our friends Kellie and Liz to castle rock.. which is basicly a big ass bluff that we like to free climb... once you get to the top there is about a 300 foot drop off one side... but about 6 feet down this is a 7 foot ledge before the long drop... I told the girls that I was sick of everything then ran full speed toward this drop off... jumping off and landing on the 7 foot ledge... then quickly ran around the ledge so when they looked over they thought that I fell all the way... they fliped out on Justin... who had no idea what was going on... I had them going for about 15 min.

Great one.

If I hadn't heard a very sad suicide story yesterday it would be even funnier (not that I don't find the gag very good).

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

hmm.. not real big on the suicide one, its funny from my perspective but not one I would do to somebody. The flaming snowball fight was pretty good though, reminds me of campouts. Seems like we always end up playing with fire on campouts... we had one guy melt his shoes one time, and every winter campout somebody invariably melts their gloves.

The smoke bomb wars also brings back memories... my cousin has done some pretty spectacular (or retarded) things with explosives. I've been lucky enough to be present for a few of them. Take for instance the time he took an army worth of army men and used firecrackers to simulate a real shelling. Melted most of the soldiers, destroyed a few tanks, and burned clear through his jeans.

You going to BYU after your mission Xan? If you are I'm gonna have to head out to Provo and meet you and go screw w/ peoples' heads. My older brother should be going there at the time so I'll have another good excuse to head out that way.

Not sure yet. BYU is a good option, but I've also gotten letters from MIT and Cal-Poly. Not sure which one I'll do yet... maybe BYU for generals, and another college for my degree.

Ah, these are all fun, stupid things to do... I believe that there are still photo recordings of the buuny rabbit escapade on the computer somewhere... My sister (17 at the time) and myself (13 at the time) were home completely alone for two weeks while my other sister got settled into collage with our parents to help her.

Bored, we of course did what one is always told not to do- played with fireworks and stuffed animals. First came a cheap stuffed monkey-boxer- we ripped open the seams on his back and inserted a few flying rockets. He spuns around in circles, but didn'tt take off... Just lit on fire and stuck to the road. It took a wook chisel to get his remains off.

Next up was a tiny bunny rabbit that is designed to be stuck on computers and such. We strapped a grand total of six rockets onto him over the course of three launch attempts, and not only did he survive, he flew a bit. not too high, but he still flew! Next year we topped that: Liquid alcohal and a lighter :twisted: Poor bugger is now a pile of blackened cotton in my room underneath a model rocket :twisted: ...

Another fun thing to do is lighting the toilet on fire- set the seat up and smear the upper part of the bowl with hand sanitiser. Make sure it is less than 5% alcohal!!! Light it on fire, turn out the lights, and enjoy. Perfectly safe, despite what my parents had to say when my sister was stupid enough to believe that the lynoleom on the floor was tile and light that on fire. She was a senior in High School at the time.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

WHere does this obesession with fire come from.

I do have something to say...BEAKing you is just a bonus..."Where" and "?", not "WHere" and ".".

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong w/ enjoying fire. Fire is fun. Just like knives and swords are fun.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Where does this obesession with fire come from?

... Or we'll at least pretend you did :wink: I didn't know that you knew that I had an obsession with fire... I just like blowing crap up... Fire is a good way to accomplish it. If I can find them I shall post the burning bunny pics...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

There are a few simple joys in life. I shall attempt to name them:

Chocolate

First kisses

Fire

You could add to the list other such simple pleasures, like knives, swords, daggers, throwing stars, axes, kamas, spears... basically anything sharp. Oh, and explosives, big sticks, smoke (in all forms), pizza and video games. Also not to be left out is the ever elusive instance when you try to show off in front of a girl and actually manage to impress her. That last one is just a theory of mine, considering I've never accomplished it. :lol:

Oh! Almost forgot shotguns, rifles, handguns, grenade launchers, blowguns, semi-auto weapons, fully-auto weapons...

(Yes, I have handled a grenade launcher. Mixing explosives and guns together is a dangerously fun thing to do... :twisted: )

Also not to be left out is the ever elusive instance when you try to show off in front of a girl and actually manage to impress her. That last one is just a theory of mine, considering I've never accomplished it. :lol:

This is VERY difficult to do. HOWEVER, it is not impossible.

Modifies list to fit self...

Makin' out

Knives

Fire

Swords

Explosives

Other sharp objects

Sleep

Guns (of all sorts)

Sniping in a James Bond game

Good food

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"