my site

bobandrubert

I must say B&R, I am impressed. I think a few more English classes will clean up what few grammer errors jumped out at me. Other than that it looks good guy.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Heh, great site! I play all of the major types of games. (and many of them) -I hate it when people automatically chat at you like you're a kid, a noob to the gaming world alltogether, or both when you first start out learning a new game. Awsome on the accomplishments list thus far, man keep it up!

Only suggestion I have to to get rid of that annoying mouse following flashy thing. It gets irritating after a few minutes.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

• 4 weeks later...
Why would he be in jail without you CoftW?

I'm more interested in why she's arguing with her brother about this over a forum!. Instead of just doing to his face :roll:

I don't know. He just WOULD!

. . . . ok, interesting theory - not a lot of evidence backing it up though :?:P

Cute bunny by the way

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Quite the impressive listing for one so young. I too started gaming at a young age, though I was often discouraged from online play by how I was treated by other gamers. As a result I still have problems getting into MMORPGs and other such games; too many people are fond of treating others as newbies for their age or inexperience, even when it should be the other way around. For instance, when I started playing games Wolfenstein was a big game. The original, not the remake. I'd been gaming for years when I started playing Tibia, but the people there treated me like I was four. I played the game for years, then stopped for awhile. I'm playing again, but because of my low level character I'm again treated like an infant. Which is really funny considering I know more about the game then most of the players ever will. Its sad really. (oh, and I'd stay away from Tibia, which is why I didn't link to it. Much too addictive and not that great a game anyway.)

Moral of the story is don't be discouraged by the many foolish people you could run into online. I'd also suggest trying to beta test a retail game in addition to the mods you've already tested, it looks good on your resume. Shoot for a smaller company (its very hard to be a tester for somebody like EA Games), then move up to better-known ones later.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"