I'm bored

carrieofthewest

Who is bored?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is bored?

• Me
    • Never
    • Sometimes

Who else here is bored, like all the time?

Depends on why you're here dear. :roll:

If you click here you should find a practical Jesus coffee cup holder, to suit your everyday needs! :)

EDIT: votiness...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Who else here is bored, like all the time?

Depends on why you're here dear. :roll:

If you click here you should find a practical Jesus coffee cup holder, to suit your everyday needs! :)

EDIT: votiness...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious, J! I would make that my avatar if people weren't going to get pissed about it!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I never get bored. There is always something I am doing, wether it's surfing the nether-regions of the web, chillin with my PS2, doing a little light reading, or just shooting the breeze with some friends, listening to tunes.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Woah, Tofu being considerate of someone elses thoughts/feelings.

*Shoots Mitth for being stupid*... Ow, I found a hobby, and its very fun, the only issue is that it hurts like a ******... Ever head of airsoft guns? The "Soft" part is a pure lie... Those things hurt and sting like crazy. Especially when you get shot from two feet away in the hand with an electric sniper rifle (The kid was a turncoat- on my team my ass!) Icurrently have a couple of dozen welts and scabs from the encounter, as well as an electric gun for $15... Must get better at the game so that I'm not killed... Anyways, that's my new hobby to keep me from being bored and to give me some scars to tell about.

"Well, how 'bout this? I got it when I tried to blow the crap out of an anthill and a piece of tree root in the middle of it made it ricotche into my arm!"

12/14/07

Sometimes, I find the best relief from boredom is a light. Just a plain, ordinary light. Switch it on. Switch it off. Switch on, switch off. On, off. On. Off. On. Off.

Eventually, the lights will jog your memory, and you will think of something far more entertaining to do.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Yes, very much so. There are a few differances, though: The balls aren't flying nerely as fast as paintballs, they're made of plastic, they're only about 1/4 the size of a paintball, and you don't need anything but eye protection to play. Oh, yes, and where paintballs would leave a huge bruise these things just draw blood. :lol:

12/14/07

Sometimes, I find the best relief from boredom is a light. Just a plain, ordinary light. Switch it on. Switch it off. Switch on, switch off. On, off. On. Off. On. Off.

Eventually, the lights will jog your memory, and you will think of something far more entertaining to do.

Very Zen.

[sarcatic mode]On a simular vein, I highly recomend standing in the middle of a room. After a while you will realize that you are placed exactly in it's centre, and will become aware of the walls surrounding you, perhaps even the doorway inwhich you entered. Many things might confront you at this point of understand your presant locality, like wow, or the broader bearing of seeing the room in a new light. To stimilate proceedings you may wish to perhaps shuffle your feet in a random direction, thereby making yorself not at the exact centre of the room, to graps some meaning at the paradox of your new location in relation to where your were standing a few moments previously. Perhaps you might observe the room;s window in relation to your new postion; perhaps you might not (it may after all be at your new location's back).

Ultimately, you may spot the light switch, realizing your may be in darkness or illumination, and that you are at an exact moment where you have the ability to alter your situation.

There! At least ten minutes where you don't have to be bored! I lasted two. But that was the same night I locked the house at night to go to bed, before it dawned on me I was outside...[/sarcastic mode]

EDIT: Made easier for some people to understand post... :):wink:

Edited by Jahled
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

How much beer had you drunk when that happened?

I whole-heartedly agree with Mad, here. Sounds like a very, er, Buddhisty way to spend your time, I guess... Well, except foor the small matter that it doesn't sound that way...

Dang it Tofu, next time you shoot me it had better be w/ a real gun. Those airsoft guns can be fun, but don't use them on me again.

:twisted: My new electric one hurts quite badly... You ought to feel a sniper rifle shot at almost point blank range- it will make you bleed! (I was reloading when the bastard got me, I'm not that bad at airsofting...)

12/14/07

• 3 weeks later...

I tried that, and it really did work. :roll:

The Bunny Princess

You'll notice that there's only 99% in the pole response... Where oh where did the other 1% go?
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

• SWR Staff - Executive
Lost due to rounding, that simple :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Please no more Scath...I don't want to go back to the padded room...

Stay away from the light, Mitth! Stay away from the- wait, what am I saying? Head for the light, Mitth! Run as fast as you can! :lol:

12/14/07