HILARITY!

DarthTofu

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, anyone seen the Chuck Norris facts lists? "Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door! Chuck Norris was once in superhero fight with McGyver and Bat Man. McGyver tried to make a bumb out of a tennis ball, some gatorade, and a paperclip, but Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him. Then batman tried to use a Bat gun, but Chuck norris killed him and was declared the winner" or something to that effect :lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Holy F***

Tofu you evil piece of... I nearly had a heart attack!

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: Did that to me, too, and I already knew one of those things would be coming up. :twisted:

12/14/07

Here you go Mad... courtesy of http://www.landvoyage.com/viewer_ff.asp?pid=222&sid=4709428&mid=0&lid=0&cx=531213.8&cy=3131753.0&zn=17&mpsl=10010000&mpsc=24000:

Latitude: 28.311520

-81° 19' 6.0"

Longitude: -80.681617

-81° 19' 6.0"

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Evo suggested turning the Eifel Tower into one...I realize that's probably not very convenient for you, but it sounds like it could be fun.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

... And no one takes the time to wonder if once, just once, Tofu might have been smart and given you all a false address... *Wanders off shaking head*

12/14/07

I just assumed that you couldn't have been dumb enough to give US your actual address. I was still enjoying the hypothetical situation, at least until you blew it, thanks Tofu. Thanks a lot. Now we have to think up something new to amuse ourselves with.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"