Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: joke
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:51 pm 
<!--n00b//-->

One of the funniest riddle jokes I've ever heard. If you know the answer because you've heard the joke before, don't post it, but until then let's see if anyone can get it. The riddle is: What do you call an African American flying a plane?

P.S. I promise, there is nothing offensive in the joke, so please don't use any degrading names as answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:57 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

I don't know but what do you call a buff african-american. Arnold swachanegro. (got this off of fresh Prince)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:22 pm 
<!-- Raporan Dark Lord //-->

Absolutely no idea!

Click here is you like Trance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:24 pm 
<!--n00b//-->

You guys have to actually guess, even if you don't think its right, go for it. You might be surprised.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:25 pm 

a Trans continental flyer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:28 pm 
<!--n00b//-->

A pilot, you racist! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It works much better in real life than if you're reading it. GO up to a group of friends and ask them the same joke. Always good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:33 pm 

I shall try it.
What a stupid joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:36 pm 
<!--Trej//-->

Location: If there's a brilliant center to the Universe, Costa Rica is the farthest away from it.
And we had to have a whole new topic for this?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:59 pm 

I guess we should each post a joke then.
Me starts:
An idiot goes to Amsterdam and while he is walking through the Red light district he gets to see on of the cabins in which he sees a somptuous lady.
He walks up to the cabin and knocks on the window.
"How much?"
"30 Euros." answers the young lady
The idiot with an amazed look then says:
"30 Euros! Core, that ain't expensive for double shielded glass!"

***Mad steps back several paces and waits for a reaction***

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:35 pm 
<!--n00b//-->

Umm, I think that either this is a European joke or else you screwed it up royally. The one I heard involves an idiot driving on the highway when he sees the woman, asks her how much and how long, then says, "Okay, I'll go get the soap and a bucket to help you out" since he's assuming she'll wash his windows as opposed to having sex with him.

Here's a good short one: Three guys walk into a bar. One ducks. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:47 pm 

Where do you find the biggest Spiders?
On the worldwide web

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:10 pm 
<!--n00b//-->

Mad78 wrote:
Where do you find the biggest Spiders?
On the worldwide web

*Groans* How 'bout this one? A naked priest, three nuns, a Rabbi, and a talking lama walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them all and says, "What is this, a joke?"

Or perhaps this: A fried egg, two strips of bacon, a piece of toast, and a glass of orange juice walk into a bar.

"Bartender!" Yells the egg, "Get us five cold ones!"

The Bartender looks them over and says "Sorry, we don't serve breakfast."

Or even: There's a farmer who breeds donkeys in Kansas. One day he notices a particularly intelligent donkey. Remembering horses that were taught to find different colors and to add and subtract, he goes a step further, teaching it to multiply and divide. Astounded by this donkey's mental capacity he sells his farm and all of his other donkeys to buy a tent go on tour with the circus. Despite his elaborate tent and genius donkey, no one comes to see him and the farmer is left broke with nothing but the donkey. Thus he learned the hard way that nobody likes a smart ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:10 pm 

Even groans cannot express my feelings towards those jokes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:23 pm 
<!--Trej//-->

Location: If there's a brilliant center to the Universe, Costa Rica is the farthest away from it.
An idiot walks into a store, goes to the clerk and points to a TV.

"How much for the TV?"

The clerk looks at what the idiot is pointing and starts screaming at him. "Get lost you idiot! We don't sell to folks like you!" And kicks him out of the store.

The idiot really wants to buy a TV, and he wants that TV. So he goes and dresses up as an Arab. Disguised he enters the store again and is confronted by the same clerk.

"Good Morning, kind sir. How much for the TV?"

The clerk stares at him. "IT's you again! I told you: GET LOST!" And kicks him out of the store again.

The idiot obsessed with the TV, goes and disguises himself as a chinese, while with makeup and everything.

"Good molning, how much fol the TV?"

The Clerk immediately starts to yell at him. "Get your a$$ out of here, you idiot! I've warned you!"

The idiot tries to stop him. "Hey, but what's wrong? I only want to know how much that TV costs!"

"You idiot! That isn't a TV, it's a Microwave Oven!"

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:41 pm 
<!--n00b//-->

Mad78 wrote:
Even groans cannot express my feelings towards those jokes.

That about does it here, too :wink: Okay, mayhaps this. Its supposed to be done with the names of three people you dislike. Just to be random, I'll select three people from the Forums: DarthTex, Mad78, Trejiuvanat (Primarily 'cause the later two are participating this).

Okay, so there's a meeting where we all meet eachother. On that little island in the middle of the Carribean like we discussed. Trej, Mad, and Tex are the only ones there for some reason. I probably showed up, stole their money and boats and left. Who knows? Anyway, the three are sitting around when the giant meteor that we have been discussing smashes into earth. Right on that little island. Killing all three of them.

So all three go up to Heaven (I'm not abandoning my lack of belief: Merely making a joke). St. Peter greets them and says, "Hello, welcome to Heaven..." and several other little formal nifty things I shall ommit. He then adds at the end "You can do whatever you like here, provided you do not kick a chicken." All three essentially ask what he's talking about, and he just repeats himself.

The three step through the gates and find heaven to be a wonderful place, but that it is lightly dotted with chickens for some reason. For a year Tex and Trej are both very careful to avoid kicking chickens when one day they happen upon Mad sitting on a bench chained to a truly disgusting woman roughly the size of Texas with moles, warts, drool, the works. Trej asks what happened and Mad sighs and says, "Well, I was just walking along one day when I realized how much I missed soccer. I saw a chicken and for some reason I thought it was a soccer ball, so I kicked it and now I'm stuck like this.

Tex mentions that he would rather prefer Hell to such a fate, and so he goes on being very careful to avoid the chickens when he encounters Trej chained to a woman twice as ugly as the one Mad is chained to. "What happened to you?" asks Tex. Trej swears and mentions something about a dare from Jahled who has now apparently moved on from hating kittens to hating chickens or something. Tex, confused as to how the two communicated across the void, wanders along and remains looking much the same as he did on Earth, and is very careful to avoid the chickens. Finally, after ten years he's walking along when St. Peter shows up and chains Cindy Crawford to him. Tex is amazed and asks "Wow, what on Earth did I do to diserve this?"

Cindy Crawford looks at him and says "I don't know about you, but I kicked a chicken." :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, Tex. I had to get something back at you for that annoying story about having your way with a cow or whatever. Really got confused on that one... Wow, that was one hell'uva post....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next