Where are they now?

DarthTofu

With the amount of travel i do, paths may cross. I just went to Texas, Georgia, and Ohio recently.

Where at in Texas? The state's abit big to drive around on short notice (13 hours driving time either east-west or north-south). :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• 5 years later...

Update! Huzzah! Wonder if anyone will actually read this.....

I'm still alive! Anyone else? Anyone?

....Anyone?

............Hello?

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just for the heck of it -- life's changed a bit for me since the last time I posted. I was up in the DC area for a bit, hanging out with SOCL IRL for about a year. I swapped over from being a mechanical engineer to a code monkey (kinda. I mostly just add new and exciting bugs to the codebase, features are too much work). Got myself a new job working fully remote, and my girlfriend practically leapt at the opportunity to leave DC. Turns out, not everyone likes living in hot, humid environments? She's a weird 'un.

Anyway, relocating again, this time to the Pacific Northwest, hopefully to stop bouncing around so darned much for a few years. Or maybe I'll head off to the American SouthWest and get the full US of A experience. Or maybe we'll head on to another country entirely- this one's starting to get a tad fascist.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away