Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post subject: Re: Where are they now?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm 
<!-- Lieutenant Colonel //-->

Lol, ain't married, but I can say that both "forms" can be done, depending on the wants (or lack of) of my lady. Melatonin is great for me when I want to recover, but gosh, I sleep way too long with it :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:18 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

Location: Death Stars are out at night, big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.
This tangent thought is starting to get weird now. [waves hand] "Move along now. These aren't the thoughts we're looking for. Move along" [/wave off]

DarthTofu wrote:
Rob is happily married and still living in New York. He's a pretty hardcore Rangers fan still, and he's exploring (or at least posting pictures of) some interesting culinary creations including some form of pizza topped with bits of duck and what appears to be a Mexican dish that involves cooking with beer.

Actually, I think Rob and wife are in North Carolina; not sure about which city, but definitely not in NY anymore (at least physically; sports still NY).

:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 pm 
<!-- Supreme Moff //-->

I should say, I'm in fairly regular contact with Scathane, Trejiuvanat, Jahled, Lord LaForge, Mad, and The Mask via the Book of Faces. They all seem to be doing pretty well, as far as I can tell. Jahled is still happily a zoological photographer, Mad just got a job offer -- those being the more recent updates that come to mind.

Ergh, since when did I have to click "Notify me when a reply is posted" every time I post? :? Didn't it used to be that you only hit it once and it kept going? :|

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:16 pm 
<!-- Warlord -->

SOCL wrote:
Ergh, since when did I have to click "Notify me when a reply is posted" every time I post? :? Didn't it used to be that you only hit it once and it kept going? :|

Pretty sure it has always been based on your global settings. If your default is set to no notification the global setting trumps previous contradictions in that thread to the rule.

Did that make sense? My train of thought encountered some issues along the route.

Grand AKmiral
Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces
(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium
"To BEAK is Divine!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:58 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

Location: Death Stars are out at night, big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.
SOCL wrote:
I should say, I'm in fairly regular contact with Scathane, Trejiuvanat, Jahled, Lord LaForge, Mad, and The Mask via the Book of Faces.

That's quite a few, and all first gen members. I'm kinda sad that The Mask let his website lapse; it was nice to know it was there in case things got exciting again. But alas, all good things must pass ... :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:08 am 
<!-- Supreme Moff //-->

DarthTex wrote:
SOCL wrote:
I should say, I'm in fairly regular contact with Scathane, Trejiuvanat, Jahled, Lord LaForge, Mad, and The Mask via the Book of Faces.

That's quite a few, and all first gen members. I'm kinda sad that The Mask let his website lapse; it was nice to know it was there in case things got exciting again. But alas, all good things must pass ... :(
First generation. So what am I, second generation? :lol:

I actually didn't realize Mask had his own website. I can ask him about it, if you have any particular questions, Tex: he and I are in regular contact with each other -- probably more than the others.

On another note, have you guys done any SWR get-togethers? I know Mask traveled to England and got together with Jahled and (I think) Elvis. I also know that LaForge, Mask, and Scath got together not too long ago in Rotterdam -- sadly, I couldn't make it because of yet another wedding... :x Also some -- what was it, 2 years ago? -- Mitth and his wife visited D.C. and we all got together for dinner and drinks. Good times!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:21 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

It will be three years at the end of next month. I haven't met anyone else in the real world, and with the amount of driving I do now for work I'm not sure how far I'd be willing to go to meet up with people. I suppose if enough people were getting together somewhere reasonably close I could probably swing by.

Grand AKmiral
Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces
(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium
"To BEAK is Divine!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:16 am 
<!-- Supreme Moff //-->

Mitth_raw_nuruodo wrote:
It will be three years at the end of next month. I haven't met anyone else in the real world, and with the amount of driving I do now for work I'm not sure how far I'd be willing to go to meet up with people. I suppose if enough people were getting together somewhere reasonably close I could probably swing by.
I suppose it's equally unlikely that I'll ever trek to Wisconsin, so that's fair.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 am 
<!--n00b//-->

With the amount of travel i do, paths may cross. I just went to Texas, Georgia, and Ohio recently. This week is Florida and Georgia again. If time permits, I'd enjoy meeting up for a beer after hours with somebody from the forums.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 pm 
<!-- Admiral -->

DarthTofu wrote:
With the amount of travel i do, paths may cross. I just went to Texas, Georgia, and Ohio recently. This week is Florida and Georgia again. If time permits, I'd enjoy meeting up for a beer after hours with somebody from the forums.

You ever hit South Dakota, let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:00 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

DarthTofu wrote:
With the amount of travel i do, paths may cross. I just went to Texas, Georgia, and Ohio recently.

Where at in Texas? The state's abit big to drive around on short notice (13 hours driving time either east-west or north-south). :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:43 am 
<!-- Grand Admiral -->

Update! Huzzah! Wonder if anyone will actually read this.....

I'm still alive! Anyone else? Anyone?

....Anyone?

............Hello?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:23 pm 
<!-- Jahled //-->

Boo!

I've been on a Mac for years, but a mate is giving me an old Windows laptop, i'm looking at giving the game a go again.

Been making ship cards using stuff from: http://fractalsponge.net/

Profile E-mail