Star Wars: The Orginal Trilogies Alternate Universe

Sharpeye324

Welcome to my verison of Star Wars! In this verison a simple thing that was out of everyone's control can change the course of the galaxy. I got this idea after reading the Infinites series. All though my series will be much darker and if you don't want to spoil it for self then don't read this black text at the end. The reason I am including the black text is so I can get a little feedback on my idea. I will post chapter one tomorrow and if there is enough interest I will continue.

One of the things that will make this series darker is that the fact that Leia dies by the hands of Darth Malumer. While another is the Imperials will have Grand Admirial Thrawn in charge of most of the space battles seen.

Have you ever justed wanted to eat Ackbar? I mean come on a little tartar sauce a deep fryer and we're good to go.

This is just a part of it that I have done so far, please comment and tell me what to improve on. This starts of at the attack run of the Death Star as everything else that happened in the movie happened here. So here we go.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away

Star Wars

Episode IV

A New Hope

“Wedge! You have two on your tail, come around to the left and I'll pick them off!” shouted Red Five in his communicator.

“All fighter leaders we are picking up Imperial ships coming out of hyperspace, two Imperial-Class Star Destroyers and a Victory-Class Star Destroyer.” General Dodonna said.

Wedge was on his attack run with Luke on his tail providing cover, “Almost there, FIRE!” Wedge had shouted. Fire, he did but a weapon's malfunction had detonated his proton torpedoes while still in his X-wing.

“WEDGE!” The blast was so big that it knocked out Luke' engines and sent him spiraling toward one of the Imperial-Class Star Destroyer, Avenger.

“Rebel Base, this is Red Five, my engines have disabled and I'm caught in a tractor beam towards the Avenger.”

“Red Five, this is Rebel Base, we are pulling a couple of fighters to disable the tractor beam.”

“NEGATIVE, keep the fighters on their attack run! Leia, I guess this is it”

“Luke! We'll send a rescue mission for you after this is done, don't give up.”

“Don't endanger you're se...”

“Luke! Come in Luke!”

“It's no good Leia, his ship is docked on the Avenger. We'll have to get him after the Death Star threat is over.” said Wed

Meanwhile on the bridge of the Avenger, a stormtrooper and Admiral Thrawn..

“Sir, the X-Wing is docked, sir.” said a stormtrooper.

“Good, take the pilot and put him holding cell 2187, I want him alive.”

“Sir, yes, sir”

Thrawn looked out the bridge window, “Release all the TIE fighters, have them focus on the remaining X-Wings and Y-Wings.”

General Dodonna was worried as the three Imperial ships had just all their TIE fighters tipping the scale towards the Empire.

“Red Leader and Gold Leader, this is Rebel Base, how many fighters do you have left?”

“Rebel Base, this is Red Leader, I have two more X-Wings, including mine.”

“Rebel Base, this is Gold Leader, I am the only one *static*”

“Gold Leader, this is Rebel Base, come in Gold Leader.”

“Gold Leader?”

“Red Leader commence attack run, we are beginning evacuation to Kowak, after the Death Star is blown up set course for Kowak.”

“What about Luke?”

“We'll get him when we have the fleet.”

Have you ever justed wanted to eat Ackbar? I mean come on a little tartar sauce a deep fryer and we're good to go.

Im interested to see where this goes, with Luke being captured by the Empire this early on.

Sounds like its going to be rough on the Rebels now. Can the Death Star be destroyed without the help of the Force?

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Thanks for the comments, and as I mentioned before, this verison of Star Wars is going to be much darker. Spoiler:When Luke turns to the dark side he becomes Darth Malumer and ends up killing Leia in a lightsaber duel. END Spoiler

Red Leader with Red Eight on his tail they went on the final attack run. Seven TIE squadrons following each X-Wing down the trench firing their lasers at Red Leader and Red Eight. All seemed hopeless for the rebellion, when the Millennium Falcon appeared out of hyperspace.

“Han, this is Red Leader, do not I repeat do not attack the Death Star, go down planet side, and protect the transports!”

“I copy, Chewie set course for the Rebel Base!”

General Dodonna realizing how bad in shape the Rebels are signals a transport for Leia and the others. When he looked at the scanners he saw the Millennium Falcon on approach he told Leia to get on the ship and head toward Kowak.

“General, I can't just leave fight and hid like a coward!”

“Princess, the Rebellion needs you take the transport for the future of th e Rebellion.”

“Future? I've seen what this thing is capable of doing! There is no future if Red Leader and Red Eight don't blow the thing up!”

During the arguing a techie looks up and tries to how to tell the General. “Sir, we have lost contact with both Red Leader and Red Eight. The Death Star will be in range in two minutes”

“Send the remaining crew to the transports, Leia and the droids will be on the Falcon.

When the Falcon landed Han ran out and grabbed Leia and the two droids and threw them in the Falcon. He ran up the ramp and with Chiew's help blasted off.

“What was that about?” shouted Leia referring to the grab and run.

“We don't have much time, the Star Destroyers are forming a blockade while the Death Star is clearing the planet.” Han shouted in response.

“Where are we headed?” Leia asked.

“Bespin, I have an old friend there.” Han said in reply.

On the bridge of the Avenger, Admiral Thrawn orders the rebel pilot to be brought to the bridge to witness the destruction of the Rebel Alliance.

“Ah, so good of you to join us, rebel.” Thrawn send to Luke

“My name is Skywalker, Luke Skywalker”

“Skywalker? That name feels familiar, well now rebel, watch you're friends die”

On the Death Star, Grand Moff Tarkin looks at Yavin IV and turns to a techie, “Fire when ready.”

“Commence primary ignition”

“LEIAAAAAA!” Luke screamed at the debris of what was once Yavin IV.

“Take him back to his cell, Lord Vader wants him alive” Thrawn barked at the stormtroopers.

Comments? Concers over how characters act? post here

Gahh! I was working on the next part of the story and the power went out! I have to start over over, so there will be a delay in the next part, sorry.

Gahh! I was working on the next part of the story and the power went out! I have to start over over, so there will be a delay in the next part, sorry.

Don´t worry about that. We are patient. People sometimes have to wait for months until Defender or Bad Samaritan release another piece of their arts. ;)

Who cares at all?! :roll:

... People sometimes have to wait for months until Defender or Bad Samaritan release another piece of their arts. ;)

Provided they haven't just totally forgotten us fans :?

Hint, hint, Def & BS :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I'll get around to it. Eventually. Some day. Maybe. If I feel like it.

In other words: I am being lazy.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.