ATTN: Empire Risen fans

BadSamaritan

As you all know, we lost 4 months of data. This sadly includes some of the first part of my story, and all of the second part. (You read correctly, I was to lazy to save my own damned story, as I had expected it to be saved here on the site.)

Due to the fact that several people wanted to print the story out for various reasons, I am asking that anyone who may have had the stories saved post them here. Not only so that those that enjoy reading them, but also for my own use as I frequently had to backtrack to find ship/planet/personel names.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.