With persistence, strong in the Force you will become, yes.

Markus_Ramikin

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/MarkusRamikin/OPLuke.jpg

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/MarkusRamikin/OPLeia.jpg

Surprisingly easy to do, once you've located Vader.

(I know I'm hardly the first one to have done this).

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
I can't provide proof, because I finished the game many years ago, but I remember a game where I had Luke's combat rating well over 3K. In that same game I had Leia, Chewie, Jan, Fey'lya, Page and Ma'w'shyie all to Master status. The best part was that I didn't train anyone until Luke had a combat rating over 2500. One mission later I had seven Jedi Masters.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

if you find vader and keep getting force boosts as a decoy or just foiled missions, its pretty easy to do. i remember a few times i've had luke as a jedi master before he even left to go to dagobah, lol. and if you wait til your jedi trainer has a very high force rating, then its easy to send a combined mission and have all of your trainees come back as masters.

• 6 months later...