Liea too powerful

Darth_Rob

Scathane? Must you? I mean really common.

I posted the earlier post (which you replied to yet again in an overly aggressive fashion) to get across to you that my comment in regards to POV was not intended to state that you denied others theres.

I was trying to get across that that was all that I meant.

Everybody has a POV and thats cool. No undertones, no nothing, just that.

So can we now move along?

Guest Scathane

Off course, and now I react overly aggressive?. And again without backing it up. But I will let the matter rest, although not without a last remark.

You have just joined this community, angelus. Any which way you put it, my friend, you have managed to unfoundedly implicate another member's forum behaviour twice within your first fourteen posts. Mind you, this IS NOT about pulling postrank, just about the way you deal with community etiquette as a new member.

I welcome you but perhaps you would do well to first have a relaxed look around and get a feeling for the way of addressing its members.

Well, I might as well throw in my 2 cents into this conversation.

First off - to the original topic:

I've never really had Leia that powerful in any of my games, with the exception of her diplomacy reaching several hundred. So, I can't really say she's that powerful.

That's the whole problem I had. Her combat was probably around <100! I mean, if I had trained her to combat level of say 200+, then yeah, I could say it's plausable with her newfound Jedi training in combat that she could take out the Emperor. But her combat was sooo low!!!

But everyone else has a point. We don't know how they go about performing the mission.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Wow, that is a low combat rating against palpy. I have trouble taking palpy on with characters with over a 200 combat rating :?

Was her leadership high? That might explain things :?

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Mind you, this IS NOT about pulling postrank, just about the way you deal with community etiquette as a new member.

I welcome you but perhaps you would do well to first have a relaxed look around and get a feeling for the way of addressing its members.

Ditto Scath's post in my opinion. Feel free to be open with the community, we're not about to scream at you and type "U r a noob! OMFG, u r so nooby it isn't funny u stupid noob!" or anything. :wink: Basically think about stuff before you post it... As people will tell you, I'm a master of thinking about what I'm writing before I post! :lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

As people will tell you, I'm a master of thinking about what I'm writing before I post! :lol:

Right Tofu, like when you implied you were gonna snipe me in my own home. No hard feelings man, so long as you don't follow through.

FYI to all who read my comments: 90% of what I say/type is BS. I very rarely mean anything by it.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

But if 90% of what you say is false, what if you telling us that 90% of what you say is false is false itself? 8O Sort of stole that one from Stargate SG-1

"Everything you have been told is a lie!"

"Is that true?"

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Wow, that is a low combat rating against palpy. I have trouble taking palpy on with characters with over a 200 combat rating :?

Was her leadership high? That might explain things :?

I don't remember exactly. But it was right after she meets up with Luke, with no previous leadership-style missions (she was a diplomat-only).

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• 3 years later...
The way I see it she had been force sensitized by Luke and ought to have been foiled just like Luke. Force sensitives can't attack one another in Rebellion, their powers foil the mission. "I shouldn't have come, I'm endangering the mission."

• 11 months later...