X-Wing Squadron Roleplaying

DarthTofu

I'm not sure if this should go in "general" or "outside interests," but seeing as general always gets the short end of the stick in terms of new threads, I thought I'd try to cheer the poor, malnourished section up with some love.

In any event: Who here is a fan of both roleplaying and the X-Wing Rogue and Wraith Squadron books? Because if you answered yes (or even "no and yes") to those questions, there's a great RP site out there that you'll likely enjoy. http://www.erality.com/sites/rs/board_2/index.php They didn't ask me to post this up as an advertisement, but I felt compelled to, since we have a few good writers on our board, and because if people suck and realize it, they'll hopefully drop off of the face of the boards I just posted. The writing quality is pretty high, and the planning is... well, the planning's a lot deeper than what we get on this, I'll say that!

They have their own database, the Plotpedia, that has been really handy for me as a new member (I'm Azazel on the boards; I still need to work on my article, to update it with the single post I made containing my drunken Zabrack character), and the folks are sort of like a community composed entirely of Elassars, Wes Jansons, Hobbies, Faces, and Ton Phannans. You really can't go wrong with a group like that.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away