No more randomsabers...

RenegadeMax

Arrrrgh!!

I just stopped by the randomsabers site and read that they are taking no new orders for at least two years, possibly no new customer designs to be done ever!

I feel like crying... I've had my personal saber design ready to go for a year, but have put off ordering it for monetary reasons, even though their stunt hilts are (were) really quite reasonable. I figured, as long as I'm gonna shell out for my own real saber, just the way I want it, I might as well go all the way and get an LED, probably figure out how to fit sound compnents in, etc. Now I may never get a chance to have MY hilt made...

Anybody know of anywhere else you can get someone to build a custom saber of your own design? Anybody have experience actually lathing and building their own saber? Maybe someone else will step in and fill the void left by the best saber builder out there... sigh... I'm really kinda bummed now.