Rebellion Tournament

Mad78

Would you participate in such a Tournament?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in such a Tournament?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might take part in it depending on when it was and fr how long it went on- I'm not up to everyone else's standards of play (The average game takes me over 2000 days if the galaxy isn't a small one!) but I would still try... And get my head handed to me... :roll:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

No broadband. :(

But I will offer to make the winner a lovely banner for their signiture...

It could say something like: "2006 Rebellion tournament winner" sort of thing

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

But I will offer to make the winner a lovely banner for their signiture...

It could say something like: "2006 Rebellion tournament winner" sort of thing

Sounds nice.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

sounds great.. I miss rebellion tournies from the msn gaming zone days.

I will partake in this tourney just for the thrill of crushing a former GL member... WLF for life :P

No broadband. :(

Dude... this game was out before anyone had broadband... it runs quite well on a 14.4 dial-up connection... I should know, I did it for years :D

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

I would love to participate, but I have found other addictions at the moment which are taking up the majority of my time. Good luck to all who participate, however. Assuming this gets off the ground.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Wow... the negativity is strong in this thread. "Net clogging standards"... It's a game, the number of entries should be relatively small. Arrange the matches, and space them a week apart and allow for the two contendors to find a suitable game time. Agree on tourneyment conditions... organizer flips a coin to assign player side randomly. Lock game speed at one bar, medium galaxy, standard victory (HQ if both players consent), save game minimum of every 50 days, etc. It's plausible...

DarthTofu... multiplayer game will not last 2000 days guaranteed... at least not against me or pyschobob... and pray not to be empire b/c you'll be coruscant rushed within first 100 days, we play rough.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

DarthTofu... multiplayer game will not last 2000 days guaranteed... at least not against me or pyschobob... and pray not to be empire b/c you'll be coruscant rushed within first 100 days, we play rough.

hehe.. most of the time.. Grap and I played a nice game last night, for that matter, but you're on, buds. *hopes CD stays with WOW for now* also, buds.. I think KAOS would be interested if I mentioned it. =o)

I accept your challenge... can you PM with CD's or Kaos contact, or you guys get a new irc room? The old one seems to be inactive now.

not to spam the heck out of this board with several posts a day, but.. =o)

CD's in our wow guild (aries, cd, egor, grap, me, a few more) and I can prob. get GAT, and Andog to find thier cd's if they want to come and play. Herb'z, Vader, and IGA_Thrawn as well.. poss. purebane, but he's not played in a long while.. starlight coast i'll talk to tomorrow (a.k.a firebird, or lebarron90)

sorry for all the posts, I'm thrilled that ppls are somewhat interested. =o) I'll message a few of the old posters who may not be lurking much these days? such as: BLstu, s_theviking, Marco, Mithil P, grespin, disdira, screed.. anyways, you get the idea.. ppls either from the msn gaming zone, or from the multiplayer list here who aren't missing from planet earth =o)

If you guys want to post your Info on here... that would be great too. I play WoW, Alliance Paladin - Detheroc Realm - Character name - Keffcka

I think the only person's I have on Aim is Bob and CD

My Screen-Name is Shiny Kefka on AIM if you want to hit me up to play sometime

E-Mail - richardsd@cranepm10.com

Continue posting your names. Next Friday i shall organise who plays who (I won't decide they shall be picked randomly).

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Uhh, everyone but me seems to know this- wha site is hosting the game? I don't currently have an account, so... Yeah... And my s/n will most likely just be DarthTofu

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'd love to guys, but college is kickin my ass bc I never learned how to study in HS. I actually have to here. I SHOULD be studying/doing hw right now, but well, this is where my priorities lie.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Sweet... Kaos and Shiny Kefka... long time to see you guys.

Evaders99, can you hook us up with a tournaments.swrebellion.com url?