George Lucas gets baby girl.

budious

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/08/12/george-lucas-mellody-hobson-welcome-baby-girl/

Director George Lucas and his wife, Mellody Hobson, are now parents to a newborn baby girl.

Skywalker Ranch in Marin Couty confirmed the news to CBSNews.com, noting that the couple’s daughter Everest Hobson Lucas was born via surrogate on Aug. 9. She is the first biological child for Lucas and Hobson and is a little sister to Lucas’ adopted children, Amanda, 32; Katie, 25; and Jett, 20.

Poor child. :cry:

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Jabba no penis bother. Limpy limpy no wakey.

C-3PO: The flacid Jabba offers compensation of semen by fat roll fisted handjob to deliver to surrogate, no more.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

• 2 weeks later...
Skywalker Ranch in Marin Couty confirmed the news to CBSNews.com, noting that the couple’s daughter Everest Hobson Lucas was born via surrogate on Aug. 9. She is the first biological child for Lucas and Hobson and is a little sister to Lucas’ adopted children, Amanda, 32; Katie, 25; and Jett, 20.

He had adopted kids?! Man, we should have asked them to get us the source code for Rebellion!! :x another missed opportunity :?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Oh wait. It is five years too late to do anything with the code, even if we got it. :cry:

It's never too late to get the source code as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure today's young whipper snappers wouldn't know what to do with such an archaic format, but I would :D (I think :? )

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Oh wait. It is five years too late to do anything with the code, even if we got it. :cry:

It's never too late to get the source code as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure today's young whipper snappers wouldn't know what to do with such an archaic format, but I would :D (I think :? )

And you have the time/desire to work with it?

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

And you have the time/desire to work with it?

I already have the desire :twisted: . You get the source code, and I'll make the time :D

Good luck with that, maybe you can ask Disney to release Song of the South uncut on DVD/Blu-ray while you're at it.