how to play starwars rebellions on windows 8

tragg

Hi,

I just looked again the 6 episodes, and i wanted to play starwars rebellion on my pc with windows8 but it didn't work. i tried the solution for windows 7, but the problem remain!

Somebody have a solution please?

• 3 weeks later...

Use a VM. I don't think Windows 8 will allow Rebellion to play it natively, and I'm not sure anyone will spend the many hours necessary to figure it out. Using a VM is just much, much simpler.

A VM is a virtual machine. I recommend using VMware Player, though other people prefer Virtual Box. Take your pick, download one (they both have free versions), and create a VM with an old version of Windows, like WinXP. Should be cheap to pick up somewhere if you don't have one. Then you can install Rebellion on the VM and it should work without any fuss at all.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

• 4 weeks later...