Star Wars: The Battle for Supremacy

Talibar_Zukro

Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce you all to a new game that I am developing called Star Wars: The Battle for Supremacy. It is a game inspired by 3 games. One of which is Star Wars Rebellion. Another is the Star Wars Combine and also Star Wars Unleashed. Its not complete and the game has not opened its doors fully at the moment. However, I have been actively developing the game since September and hope to have my initial vision of the game play finished by June 2013. Either way, registration for the game opens on January 15th and the Story actually began today with updates coming along every few days until January 27th, when the actual in-game scenario's will begin.

The game is a mixture of a simulation, strategy and browser based system while mainly involving play by posts writing as the main story development area. You can find out more details and screenshots at http://www.sw-bfs.com. I sincerely hope this is not considered SPAM, however, my user and visit base is low and I am trying hard to get visitors to join. I hope you will all enjoy putting some time into playing the game. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

• 1 month later...