Rebellion/Supremacy Check In

Imperator2

Hi Guys,

I've been off air for quite a while, and I am wondering who is regularly checking in/playing this great game still.

Please feel free to notify this thread if you are around! :)

You have failed me for the last time.

I still check the website semi-regularly; but don't necessarily comment on every post made. I have a game currently going and am posting it in the Gaming Stories, but haven't made much progress lately as RL takes precedence.

See ya 'round :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Hi Darth,

Good to see there are still some old timers around. I have'nt played Rebellion for a while, although I still have a copy of Supremacy. I used to play Rebellion on the Game Ranger site, and am hoping to get two new copies of Rebellion from the USA shortly after buying them on EBAY, and restart playing my brother for starters.

I am going to have to trawl the Forum for info about re-installing Rebellion on my machine, as I now run Windows 7 64Bit.

When I tried to load Supremacy I got an error message about 64Bit incompatability so I need to find out how to overcome this problem. :cry:

I regularly check in as well and would love to et a game going with someone.

Hi Timhaddox,

Good to see someone else in here. Once I'm up and running, we could play on GameRanger?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...